Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Killing Machine
Posted: Tue Mar 2, 2010 5:58 am
KILLING MACHINE

www.killing-machine.com - www.myspace.com/killingmachineusa

KILLING MACHINE SET TO RETURN

US Metal Heavyweights KILLING MACHINE are set to make their return after a break of four years. Following his time working on various projects including TEMPLE OF BRUTALITY, founder member Peter Scheithauer is now hard at work on the resurrection of KILLING MACHINE. Currently re-grouping as a four piece, the present line up is Csaba Zvekan - Vocals, Peter Scheithauer (ex TEMPLE OF BRUTALITY / BELLADONA) - Guitar, Jon Dette - (ex TESTAMENT / SLAYER). A new bass player will be announced soon following the recent departure of Dave Ellefson, who has rejoined MEGADETH.

Talking about the next chapter of KILLING MACHINE, guitarist Peter Scheithauer said "I am really excited about this new page in Killing Machine's odyssey. For once I took my time writing the new CD. Knowing that Csaba had finally joined the band meant there were no set time limits to work to. I've had the idea for a few years, to have Csaba in Killing Machine but distance prohibited it. Same with Jon, we've tried several times to get things together. These two guys have so much to show, I can't wait to hit the road with them. And the new bass player? He's a perfect match. That's all I can say about him at the moment. I've been working constantly on the album and you always think that the new CD is the best it can be, but when a major producer feels the same way, you tend to think you are on the right track. I can't wait to tell you what's in store but we're taking everything one step at a time. In the meantime we're so happy to be coming to play in Europe this summer. More to come very soon. Horns Up!!"

Preliminary work on a new album has already begun, with various songs at different stages of completion. Two new songs 'Skull and Bone' and 'Hell Raiser' can be heard at www.myspace.com/killingmachineusa The band are in the process of securing a new record deal with a view to a release towards the end of the year.

Details of live dates, including some high profile shows for the summer, are expected to be announced soon.

KILLING MACHINE have released two albums, the self titled 'Killing Machine' in 2000 via Candlelight Records and the critically acclaimed 'Metalmorphis' in 2006 via Mausoleum Records which has been hailed by many as one of the all time classic metal albums. The two albums featured a multitude of musicians including James Rivera (HELSTAR, VICIOUS RUMOURS), Jimmy DeGrasso (Y&T), Juan Garcia (AGENT STEEL), Dave Ellefson (MEGADETH), Stet Howland (WASP), Mike Duda (WASP), Mike Vescara (OBSESSION, LOUDNESS)

With two albums under their belts, the band are priming themselves to once again deliver metallic carnage across the globe.Unashamedly wearing their heavy metal roots on their leather studded sleeves, KILLING MACHINE combine the classic metal feel of the past with the fresh aggression of the present. Thunderous bass lines, pounding drums and explosive riffs blend with distinct heavy, melodic vocals to create driving and memorable songs. The music that KILLING MACHINE bring to the party simply stuns - no pretentions - just pure metal entertainment!

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Killing Machine
Posted: Thu Sep 9, 2010 4:19 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem