Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
NZ Schools Tour 2005
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:09 am
Boost Mobile presents NZ Schools Tour 2005

After three successful tours…

2002 Steriogram - now signed to Capital Records in the USA.
2003 Wash - signed to Hydrogen Records in the USA.
2004 Goodnight Nurse - currently recording debut album

… the New Zealand Schools Tour (NZST) is to hit the road again for its fourth consecutive year!

NZST has developed, and proven itself, as a tour unparalleled in NZ. It gives a band the exposure to allow them to develop a strong fan base, and the tools to grow experience in areas such as professionalism, credibility, work ethic, and of course the reality of touring life.

However, it is through its ability to mentor and inspire young up and coming bands and musicians that really sets this tour apart. To date we have been able to input and inspire many bands such as– Falter, Incursa, The Checks.

The tour visits a town/city for one week (with the exception of Auckland’s 4 weeks), and visits a different school each day. The band performs at lunchtime concerts, and runs afternoon workshops Monday to Friday.

NZST has the sincere aim of encouraging and building NZ music at all levels. Our desire is to see many of the students that we reach actively pursuing their dreams and aspirations. The afternoon workshops that the tour runs are an amazing opportunity to educate, and inspire young musicians, allowing them to interact and talk one on one with people who have first hand industry experience.

The New Zealand Schools Tour for 2005 will visit 20 centres and out lying towns, reaching over 80 high schools with audiences totalling over 40,000!

‘My Life Story’ is the band chosen to carry the mantle for 2005. Whilst MLS are a new band to many in New Zealand, they are sure to impress with their high-energy live show and new standard in ‘Pop Rock’ music.

Here are the dates and locations when ‘My Life Story’ will hit your area…

• Invercargill/Gore - 1st May to 7th May
• Dunedin - 8th May to 14th May
• Timaru/Ashburton - 15th May to 21st May
• Christchurch - 22nd May to 28th May
• Nelson/Blenheim - 29th May to 4th June
• Wellington - 12th June to 18th June
• Palmerston North/Wanganui - 19th June to 25th June
• Napier/Hastings/Havelock North - 26th June to 2nd July
• New Plymouth - 3rd July to 9th July
• Rotorua - 24th July to 31st July
• Tauranga - 1st August to 6th August
• Hamilton - 7th August to 13th August
• Whangarei - 14th August to 20th August
• Auckland - 21st August to 17th September

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: NZ Schools Tour 2005
Posted: Wed May 3, 2006 12:43 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem