20 Apr 2024
UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

theboathouse

View Profile
Tiki Taane, One Man Band Show, Live at The Boathouse With Support From Dj Dredford
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:07 pm
Renowned as much for his powerful, headlining live performances as he is for the anthems he writes and produces, Tiki’s extraordinary ability to rock the mic as both a gifted performance MC and/or a solo acoustic performer is something to be experienced firsthand. Although affectionately known as ‘King of the Dubs’ in NZ, Tiki’s musical influences and appeal are broad, traversing from dubstep, reggae, drum n bass and hip-hop, to more contemporary pop/rock sensibilities. No matter the set he performs, or which country he performs in, the audience is always reminded of the sheer power of Tiki’s ability to unify, warm and wow as he seamlessly delivers a unique performance experience.

Currently, with many studio projects under construction, Tiki is working on his fifth solo album due for release in 2016. His production skills and live shows are in hot demand globally making him one of the busiest musicians in NZ. Something that Tiki has worked very hard to achieve, solidifying his role as NZs “King of the Dubs”.

26 May 2016
Doors open @7pm, Support Acts from 7.30, Tiki Taane from 9pm

TICKETS RELEASED SOON.
PRE-SALES $25, LIMITED NUMBER OF DOOR SALES $30

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • LIKE THAT
    Future And Metro Boomin feat. Kendrick Lamar
  • END OF BEGINNING
    Djo
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS (WAIT FOR YOUR LOVE)
    Ariana Grande
  • STICK SEASON
    Noah Kahan
  • TEXAS HOLD 'EM
    Beyonce
  • LEAVEMEALONE
    Fred Again.. And Baby Keem
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem