UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

theboathouse

View Profile
The Amazing Vandini Brothers @ The Boathouse, Nelson
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:46 am
Classic Rock, Pop and Blues from the last 50 years and some timeless favourites thrown in just for good measure.Dragon-Eagles-David Bowie-Stevie Ray Vaughan-Eric Clapton-Ben Harper-Jeff Healy-Rod Stewart-Credence Clearwater Revival and more, The Amazing Vandini Brothers are four guys
with a pedigree longer than a pedigree dachshund. Add in an old-school Hammond Organ, a bunch of vintage guitars and a solid backline and you have an instant formula for success with an all-ages appeal.

Ivan Outram Guitar/vocals, Dave Ruth Bass/Vocals, Nev Claughton aka Mr Music/Hammond Organ Keys/Vocals, Paul Matthews Drums. Definitely not your average pub band and fast becoming sought after by event organisers, festival coordinators and private functions. The Amazing Vandini Brothers who will take you on a musical journey for then to now.

The Boathouse Café is open to everyone for casual waterfront dining each Wednesday, Thursday & Friday lunchtime (food orders 11am to 2pm) & Friday evenings (food orders from 5pm).

http://www.theboathousenelson.co.nz/

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • SATURN
    SZA
  • STICK SEASON
    Noah Kahan
  • END OF BEGINNING
    Djo
  • LIKE THAT
    Future And Metro Boomin feat. Kendrick Lamar
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS (WAIT FOR YOUR LOVE)
    Ariana Grande
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem