PortlanPublicHouse

View Profile
Friday 13th: CarleeRhodes + Nick Fraser
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:10 pm

CARLEERHODES with support from Nick Fraser
Friday 13th November
8PM
$5 entry

Third times a charm. Right? We've had a couple of epic gigs at the Portland in the last lot of months. Come down and help us make it another awesome night! Big thanks to those of you who have showed your continued support, you know who you are (You're normally up the front dancing)!

CarleeRhodes bring you that soul/blues kinda vibe with their own twist of uniqueness. We have been continuing to write new material and plan to unleash a few newbies on you all. Some of the new stuff has got pretty funky so get your dancing shoes on!

Back again, we bring support from the acoustic and loop pedal virtuoso NICK FRASER. I'll reiterate this again, if you haven't seen Nick before we promise you are in for a treat. Nick plays loop infused originals with a few covers for good measure. Nick has some top guitar skills and a tremendous voice to make for some awesome listening. Get down early, Nick not to be missed!

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • LIKE THAT
    Future And Metro Boomin feat. Kendrick Lamar
  • END OF BEGINNING
    Djo
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS (WAIT FOR YOUR LOVE)
    Ariana Grande
  • STICK SEASON
    Noah Kahan
  • TEXAS HOLD 'EM
    Beyonce
  • LEAVEMEALONE
    Fred Again.. And Baby Keem
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem