Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Cold By Winter album release and tour
Posted: Wed Nov 3, 2004 6:10 pm
Cold By Winter sign to ElevenfiftySeven Records

The debut album “We the Living’ will be available from November 5th. So Get down to your local record store & get your copy now.

Cold By Winter will launch the album with a show at Auckland’s Kings Arms Tavern

November 5th – Auckland, Kings Arms (R1Cool Doors 9pm

Cold By Winter
This Night Creeps
Los Muertos
Nova Echo

‘We The Living’ the title track is now available for download

http://www.elevenfiftyseven.com/bands-coldbywinter.php

Tune into C4 Homegrown this Thursday from 10.30pm to check the new video from Cold By Winter along with Scotty Rocker and Leon in the studio for an interview.

Vote for ‘We The Living’ on the 95bfm Top 10, while you’re there how about a vote for The Bleeders ‘So Lonely’

http://www.95bfm.com/toptenvote.php

Cold By Winter will be hitting the road along with label mates The Bleeders on the North Island Bleeders / Sommerset tour

(Tickets on sale from the venue & Real Groovy records from October 18th)

19th November, Auckland, Kings Arms (R1Cool W/ Sommerset, The Bleeders, The Nation Blue (Aus), Cold By Winter

20th November, Hamilton, The Meteor (AA) W/ Sommerset, The Bleeders, This Night Creeps, Cold By Winter, One Must Fall

26th November, Wellington, Indigo Bar (R1Cool W/ Sommerset, The Bleeders, The War Within, Sidecar Fury

27th November, Mt Maunganui, Brewers Bar (R1Cool W/ Sommerset, The Bleeders, Cold By Winter

28th November, Whakatane, Whakatane Rugby Park, (AA) W/ Sommerset, The Bleeders, The Rabble, The Off Beats plus more

This Night Creeps will be on tour this month along with a new bass player and a bunch of new material. Along with This Night Creeps will be Melbourne based Colditz Glider. This Night Creeps are currently working on an upcoming album due for release early 2005. For all the dates and a whole lot more check out.

Elevenfifty Seven Records

P O Box 5138
Wellesley Street
Auckland
New Zealand

http://www.elevenfiftyseven.com
Email: [email protected]

The Bleeders ‘ So Lonely’ The New Single available everywhere Now!!!!!!!
Also available ‘ A Bleeding Heart E.P’

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Cold By Winter album release and tour
Posted: Thu Dec 8, 2005 10:35 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem