Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Eden Bar, Auckland
Posted: Wed Feb 4, 2015 2:32 pm
Eden Bar is a live music venue located 5 minutes from Auckland city centre at 250 Dominion Road, Mt Eden.

The bar began hosting gigs in mid 2013 when Daniel Weetman of The Black Seeds stepped in for a year managing events and organising weekly Friday night shows. The PA had a full upgrade and the old stage was extended to hold bands of up to 8 or 9 members and as a lot of reggae acts coming in to play.

Since then a long list of bands of all genres have played on the Eden Bar stage. Hip-hop gigs including - King Homeboy (NZ beatbox champion), 1 out Rap battle competitions, Shouting Preaching, Sons of Moms. Rockabilly / bluegrass nights with the legendary Bernie Griffen and the Grifters, Swampland, Dick Dynamite & the Doppelgangers. Reggae / Ska nights have featured - Vega, Chatchy, Roofdog, Moisties, Yebiisu to name a few.

The venue offers free hireage to promoters, a package deal which includes a soundperson and in-house Pa system (full mic up) allowing bands keep their gigs profitable. The layout consists of a large main band room, 2 outside/smoking areas as well as games area with several pool tables and pinball machines where you can enjoy the live music from afar. The venue capacity is 150 people.

For more info or to make a booking:
Email [email protected]
Or phone 027 350 7544

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/edenbarnz

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • SATURN
    SZA
  • STICK SEASON
    Noah Kahan
  • END OF BEGINNING
    Djo
  • LIKE THAT
    Future And Metro Boomin feat. Kendrick Lamar
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS (WAIT FOR YOUR LOVE)
    Ariana Grande
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem