UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

MikeFroger

View Profile
The Glocks & The Dirty Sweets Juice Bar Oct 5th
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 am
Here's a night that old school rock fans wont want to miss! Fans of Zep, T Rex , 80's punk, 90's grunge..... these sounds infuse the music of both bands. The Glocks are rapidly gaining a reputation around town with their energetic fusion of punk and rock. Having sold out their last 2 gigs they're now looking to fill the Juice Bar to showcase their new songs such as Seasons - described as Nirvana meets Led Zep - and Cage Fighter - A Motorhead meets Ramones styled punk/rock anthem !

The Dirty Sweets are a well known bunch of rockers who have carved an impressive reputation around the pubs of town. Having been described by NZ Musician as sounding like The Munsters at an Acca Dacca convention it's fair to say the fuzz boxes will be turned max and the amps will be glowing. Says their frontman Paul E “We’re not tame and we’re not safe. We’re a rock’n’roll band. It sounds really boring, but I don’t reckon there’s that many rock’n’roll bands around – and we’re a fucking good band dude. ”

Sounds like a show that is not to be missed!

October 5th. Juice Bar!

More info

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem