UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Internecion

View Profile
AKL: DEFAMER (Aus), HERESIARCH, EXORDIUM MORS, CARNAL
Posted: Sat Sep 3, 2011 12:58 pm

DEFAMER unleash their second assault upon NZ with support from HERESIARCH, EXORDIUM MORS and CARNAL

DEFAMER - Founded in 2006 and based in Brisbane, DEFAMER are a Death Metal five piece influenced by the likes of Asphyx, Incantation and Bolt Thrower blending dark occult atmosphere with punishing and crushing Death Metal.

Performing with some of the most respected stalwarts in Australian Metal this tour marks their return to NZ shores to reinforce their dominance across the Tasman.

HERESIARCH – A barbaric, militant onslaught of Black\Death Metal violence. This will mark the NZ release of HERESIARCH’s EP "Hammer of Intransigence".

EXORDIUM MORS - A blistering force of Black Thrash, EXORDIUM MORS are one of New Zealand’s most prominent Metal acts renowned for their frenetic and powerful performances.

CARNAL - Technically proficient, brutalizing Death Metal, CARNAL continue to build a reputation as a punishing live force.

Pre-sale tickets on sale shortly from Under the Radar.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem