26 Apr 2024
UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

jordanstokes

View Profile
The Karrados, Invasion of Piracy and Christie Davy At Echo bar Browns bay, $5 on the door.
Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 am
Come Check out the Karrados at Echo bar In browns bay, They're a 4 piece indie rock band from Auckland that will blow your mind, Nigel Moore's raw garage vocals and rhythm with Martin Kavanagh's tailwind of chiming melodic guitar work. Complimented by the thumping rhythm section of Jordan Stokes on drums and Adrian Ashdown on bass, they evoke a fine collection of musical expression ranging from fist-pumping rock to softer indie ballads..

Gig starts at 8pm 17th of september at Echo Bar in Browns bay, $5 entry on the door!

Check them out at:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/THE-KARRADOS/101702303218490?ref=ts

http://www.myspace.com/thekarrados

This message was edited by jordanstokes on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:54 am.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: The Karrados, Invasion of Piracy and Christie Davy At Echo bar Browns bay, $5 on the door.
Posted: Wed May 4, 2011 3:01 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem