Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
HUMAN - Easter weekend / 18th anniversary
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:29 pm
CHRISTCHURCH METALLERS TURN 18

This coming Easter weekend, Christchurch's metal legends HUMAN celebrate their 18th anniversary. The group started out in 1992 and have the honour of being New Zealand's longest running metal band. Since their beginnings their musical intensity has grown exponentially and their reputation for playing fast, loud and tightly orchestrated music has seen them remain as a force to be reckoned with. Along the way there have been line up changes, but vocalist / guitarist Scott Spatcher-Harrison and vocalist / bassist Vaughn Richardson still remain as original members. Guitarist Kezz Brewster and drummer Nikolas Kissel round off the current line up having added to the strength of the HUMAN sound since their induction.

The band's latest album 'Cadaver Academy' exploded onto the scene in late 2009 and was highly praised by critics at home and around the globe. HUMAN will be airing some of the best and well known material from that album, plus brand new songs which will be aired for the first time ever.

Vocalist Scott says of the band's endurance; "It's been a challenge staying the course but it's been worth it. Plenty of highs to speak of which outweigh the low points so that's more than we could ask for really. We've got big things happening every year and that's what's kept us going, that, and the fact that we have a growing fanbase here and overseas so we won't be stopping any time soon... knock on wood." HUMAN will be touring New Zealand and Austrlalia in late April / early May as well as preparing for a new album later in 2010.

HUMAN's 18th anniversary shows will be performed in their hometown of Christchurch on:

Friday, April 2nd @ Zebedees (All Ages)
$5 entry
Support from Plague Of The Fallen and Aiding The Tempest

Saturday, April 3rd @ Dux De Lux (R1Cool
Free entry
Support from Anthesiac

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: HUMAN - Easter weekend / 18th anniversary
Posted: Tue Oct 5, 2010 4:50 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem