Posted: Tue Feb 9, 2010 3:38 pm
AROHA Festival
presents

Miz Ima Starr
in “Hello Miss American Pie!”

TWO SHOWS ONLY!
Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 March, 8pm
Galatos

Drag-tastic songstress Miz Ima Starr dances out onto the Auckland cabaret stage after a dozen years abroad, to dish up a sensurround smorgasbord of trash, tears, and triumph over adversity.

Prepare yourself for a night with the Homecoming Queen herself, as she shares an utterly unique showbiz history told through song, soliloquy and audience seduction.

With priceless frocks, cheap shots and free‑flowing aural acrobatics, Hello Miss American Pie! showcases all the biggest songs and most ridiculous stories from her trio of hit shows, as well as anecdotes from her televisual triumphs in Australia’s Got Talent and Beauty and the Bear.

Queen of the late-night chanteuses, Miz Ima Starr is one of Australasia’s most indelible character comediennes. Don't miss this opportunity to have your life irrevocably altered by our own one-woman entertainment earthquake!

“A truly glamorous drag queen who sings her own songs – part Joan Crawford and part Michael Crawford. Simply the funniest, most outrageous female impersonation act in years.” – Adelaide Advertiser

www.imastarr.com / www.beautyandthebear.com.au

Booking Details:
Adults $30
Students and seniors $25

Contact iTICKET for bookings:
Internet: www.iticket.co.nz
Phone: +64 9 361 1000

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Miz Ima Starr
Posted: Thu Sep 9, 2010 4:19 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem