One Love 2010
Posted: Sat Jan 9, 2010 2:13 pm

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
RE: One Love 2010
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 pm
One Love 2010 - Top Ranking

For the last 13 years, Radio Active 89FM’s One Love has been the premier outdoor summer music festival in Wellington. This Waitangi Day (Saturday 6th of February), these words won’t ring any less true as in the spirit of our times, One Love expands in new and exciting musical directions.

With a crowd of 15,000 expected at Wellington’s Hataitai Velodrome, attendees will experience an emphasis on unity within diversity, summer fun and a keen expression of our unique contemporary cultural identity as citizens of Aotearoa, by way of here and the world.

This year’s entertainment, a unique blend of reggae, country, folk and soul, will be provided by the esteemed likes of Sola Rosa (feat. Spikey Tee), Don McGlashan, The Eastern, The Midnights, Mungos Hi-Fi (Scotland) feat. Ras Stone and Richard Nunns and The Etymologists.

DJ support will be handled by Radio Active 89FM’s Roots and Culture’s Topknot, Ras Twig, Art Official and Misteek, with host Emcee duties conducted by Radio Active 89FM resident Don Luchito.

Everything said and done, combining this powerhouse of cross-genre (yet complimentary) talent with the majestic scenic coastal views of the Hataitai Velodrome and projections of 15,000 attendees can only equal one thing - a party where people come first.

Additionally, One Love features a bar, arts & crafts, fashion and food stalls, and amusements for the kids. Admission for this year's event is $10, making One Love the best value festival in Aotearoa and allowing it to remain in keeping with past policies aimed at providing a friendly family atmosphere.

One Love: Top Ranking. 11am – 6.30pm Saturday February 6, Waitangi Day 2010, Hataitai Velodrome, Wellington

FEATURING

Don McGlashan
Sola Rosa feat. Spikey Tee
Richard Nunns & The Etymologists
The Eastern
Mungo’s HiFi
The Midnights
DJ’s TopKnot, Ras Twig, Misteek & Art Official

Entry $10 (under 5s free) with free Active Card included. * no patches, no dogs, no BYO *

For more information, check out www.radioactive.co.nz

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: One Love 2010
Posted: Sun Aug 8, 2010 11:14 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem