Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
The Black Watch
Posted: Mon Dec 7, 2009 6:34 pm
California's The Black Watch Tour New Zealand!

Go hear the Black Watch perform John Andrew Frederick's songs of pop-a-delic heartbreak!

Gang of Four's Andy Gill has likened John to My Bloody Valentine and Nick Drake's secret love child. John has 14 acclaimed releases and is the coolest Lit professor you're ever likely to hear.

Along with special guest stars, John is accompanied by Steven Schayer, THE BEST Mexican-American-Austrian guitarist who ever played for The Chills! Steven is a wonder without an arsenal of distortion pedals and a vision in a tartan cardigan and Jerry Lewis specs. The Black Watch, supported by Auckland's Surf Friends, are coming to a town near you:

Dec 17 2009 Chick’s Hotel Dunedin/Port Chalmers, with Martin Phillips (The Chills), Ian Henderson (The Puddle) and Robin Sharma
Dec 18 2009 Wunderbar Christchurch, with Green Eyed Owl and Ian Henderson (The Puddle)
Dec 19 2009 Frank’s Greymouth and Ian Henderson (The Puddle)
Dec 20 2009 The Garden Club Wellington, with Vorn and, also from the States, Katrina Litz
Dec 21 2009 Yot Club Raglan, with Matthew Bannister (Sneaky Feelings)
Dec 22 2009 The King’s Arms Auckland, with George Henderson and Graeme Humphries
Dec 23 2009 The Live Bar Auckland City, with Sandra Bell and Daphne Owers

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: The Black Watch
Posted: Sun Aug 8, 2010 11:14 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem