Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
ROY G and the BIVinators
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm
ROY G and the BIVinators
The Rainbow Throw summer tour

Bring your dancing shoes and lose your blues

Wellington band ROY G and the BIVinators celebrate the release of their debut album The Rainbow Throw with a national tour, covering a variety of hot spots and festivals throughout New Zealand over the summer.

ROY G and the BIVinators will play:

Fri Dec 11 – Eggsentric Café, Flaxmill Bay
Sat Dec 12 – Mama Gins, Thames
Thu Dec 17 – The Kings Arms, Auckland
Fri Dec 18 – The Mangawhai Tavern, Mangawhai
Sat Dec 19 – The Butter Bank, Whangarei
Thu Jan 14 – The Strawberry Tree, Kaikoura
Fri Jan 15 – Hot Mama’s, Motueka
Sat Jan 16 – The Wholemeal Café, Takaka

Tickets for all shows available on the door at the venues.

Led by multi-instrumentalist Maz Hermon (aka ROY G), ROY G and the BIVinators play a cohesive blend of Folk, Ska, Funk, Soul, Roots, Rock and Reggae, which Hermon describes as an "uplifting energetic experience appealing to a wide cross section of the New Zealand community".

The Rainbow Throw is the first full-length release from ROY G and the BIVinators, following the release of the 2008 EP For The People, which featured the singles Timeless, On The Rise, and Welcome.

ROY G and the BIVinators made their debut in January 2008 at the Parihaka International Peace Festival, and have continued to play regularly, at various locations and events, including the ASB Gardens Magic series held in the Wellington Botanical Gardens earlier this year.

The Rainbow Throw was recorded and mixed by Hermon before being mastered by the reputable Mike Gibson in Wellington. Singles from the album have already been receiving airplay on Kiwi FM and the B-Net stations.

ROY G and the BIVinators’ debut album The Rainbow Throw is available online from Amplifier and will be available from their shows, and will be in-stores in early 2010.

Get set to celebrate summer and see them in a town near you.

Visit www.roygandthebivinators.com & www.myspace.com/roygandthebivinators for more information and to listen to a preview of the album online.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: ROY G and the BIVinators
Posted: Sun Aug 8, 2010 11:14 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem