View Profile
The Gladeyes
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:00 am
Psychosis Of Love Tour Dates

* Fri 13 Nov - Wunderbar - Lyttleton
* Sat 14 Nov - Chicks Hotel - Port Chalmers
* Sat 21 Nov - Wine Cellar - Auckland - with Ghost Wave and TBC
* Fri 27 Nov - Mighty Mighty – Wellington

Tickets $10 dollars at the door or buy the album for $25 and get in for free!!

Don't be fooled by their sweet exterior, the Gladeyes will creep under your skin and haunt you with nightmares of lost-loves. In their debut album, Psychosis of Love Jade and Gwen express, confess, and attempt to explain those things that in our own lives are often difficult to make sense of, that we screw up time and time again without knowing why, that are impossible but must all the same be attempted and with reckless optimism. And they do all this with the seriousness of magicians, the humour and slapstick of a stand-up comedy duo, and all the mystery and sincerity of gifted songwriters.

Of course, the Gladeyes couldn’t do everything themselves, and were delighted to be joined by a wonderful group of musicians who contributed to this album, including Ryan McPhun (Ruby Suns, the Brunettes), who played drums on a number of the songs, as well as James Milne (Lawrence Arabia, the Reduction Agents) Tim Guy, and Henry Oliver (Die! Die! Die!) who all helped out on bass. Another very special addition was the Auckland Children and Youth choir, who added a spine-tingling chorus….

Don’t miss out on this amazing band. Psychosis of Love is out 9th Nov on Lil Chief records.

http://www.myspace.com/thegladeyes

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: The Gladeyes
Posted: Sun Aug 8, 2010 11:14 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem