Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
The Upbeats
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 am
THE UPBEATS : BIG SKELETON ALBUM RELEASE & NATIONAL TOUR

This September sees renowned Drum and Bass Duo The Upbeats tour New Zealand to release their highly anticipated studio album Big Skeleton.

Big Skeleton is the third studio album of The Upbeats that showcases their signature driving electronic beats with the fusions of DnB that they are known and loved for. Gracing the album are NZ DnB heavyweights State of Mind and the emerging and inspiring vocals of Jess Chambers (The Woolshed Sessions) and Ned Worboys (Harbour City Electric).

The Upbeats are of a truly international standard and their popularity has spread far and wide. Spending most of the time between countries the duo constantly tour throughout New Zealand, Australia, Europe and North America, and they have even been flown to Russia to perform for a weekend! These tours have seen them support that genre’s big players including Grooverider, Andy C, Roni Size, Pendulum, Concord Dawn, Shapeshifter and Bad Company to name a few.

They have also had releases on DnB scene leading labels such as Bad Taste, BC Presents, Virus Recordings, Project Human, Soul:R and Subtitles.

The Upbeats’ long awaited next release Big Skeleton is out in New Zealand on 14 September 2009 with debut single “Bones feat. Ned Worboys” out now!

www.myspace.com/theupbeatsnz

TOUR DATES:

- Sept 4th @ Zen, Auckland
- Sept 5th @ Sandwiches, Wellington
- Sept 11th @ Flow, Hamilton
- Sept 12th @ Phat Club, Nelson
- Sept 19 @ Bath St, Dunedin
- Sept 26th @ Uno, Palmerston North
- Oct 2nd @ Subculture, Queenstown
- Oct 3rd @ The Ministry, Christchurch

Tickets are available from venues and local outlets.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: The Upbeats
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem