UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

jaded

View Profile
DUST N BONES REUNION
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 pm
DUST N BONES OFFICIAL REUNION 7th NOVEMBER 2009 @ THE FORTUNE THEATRE, DUNEDIN http://lnk.ms/06q1G

Dusting off the old leathers to the sound of creaking and popping joints, and squeezing them on over ever growing beer belly's that never used to be there, Trying to figure out how there own songs went admist moans that the music on the radio just ain't what it used to be... Yip thats right, you guessed it, Dust n' Bones is planning a reunion... Just when you thought it was safe to let your daughters and grandmothers out from lock n key... The boys are back from the chains of reality to bless your airs once again. Song Poets Corner Music are also proud to announce the re-release of 'This is Rock n Roll'. This is a special edition with previously unreleasedrecordings, including tracks from their now legendary acoustic concert series. The reunion concert will be November in Christchurch city, New Zealand. The first concert will be an acoustic show @ Dunedins Legendary Fortune Theatre 7th November 2009 with guests Vebka & Mimz. There is talk of a small tour and permanant re-formation in Wellington.
New Lineup announcement-
To state the obviuos the 2 foundation memebers of Dust n Bones are returning-
Jae Bedford-Lead Vocals/Guitar/Piano/Harmonica
Jessie James Hewitt-Bass
Bash MK2(Tim)-Drums
POSSIBLE SETLIST
IF I SHOULD FALL, 1/4 LIFE CRISIS, COMPLICATED, REVOLUTION, STARK RAVING, SUNDAE AFTERNOON, OFF MY MIND, HIGH SKOOL HERO, ONE TRUE THING, JUST ANOTHER, BETA DAZE, ONE MORE TIME, FUTURE SHOCK, BIG FAT MAMA.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: DUST N BONES REUNION
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem