Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Bloopy

View Profile
Hotel Wrecking City Traders
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Quote:

How many instruments does it take to create a massive rock and roll noise? Well, when it comes to Melbourne based outfit HOTEL WRECKING CITY TRADERS, the answer is apparently two..

Comprising of guitarist Toby 'Wrecker' Matthews, and brother/drummer Ben 'Wrecker' Matthews, Hotel Wrecking City Traders have been making some big heavy noises in the underground live scene for the last couple of years, and are now ready to let people in New Zealand experience their unique sound.

Touring in support of their self titled EP - HWCT, and latest release 'Black Yolk', fans of Karma To Burn, Kinski, Kyuss, Blue Cheer, Colour Haze, 5ive, Mudhoney, Melvins are in for a treat with HWCTs interesting & dynamic live shows.

http://www.myspace.com/hotelwreckingcitytraders

Friday 31st July
Whammy Bar, Auckland w/ The House of Capricorn and Arc of Ascent

Saturday 1st August
Al’s Bar, Christchurch w/ Soulseller and Second Gear Grind

Instrumental stoner rock, should be interesting & a little different to the likes of Queens of the Stone Age etc. Looking forward to it!

This message was edited by Bloopy on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 pm.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Hotel Wrecking City Traders
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem