Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Clap Clap Riot
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm
Clap Clap Riot Announce Nationwide Tour

Clap Clap Riot are about to embark on a four show tour throughout NZ this August. Following the success of their previous national tour, the indie rocking maestros will play in Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin and Wellington in support of their latest single Thief from the debut EP TV Knows Better.

Thief, the second single from TV Knows Better is currently receiving video airplay across MTV, C4, and Juice TV following the foot steps of their lead single ‘Don’t Want Your Baby’. TV Knows Better is a five track EP with extremely catchy hooks that has ignited the band’s presence on New Zealand’s indie-rock scene.

As well as turning heads through recent support tours with The Checks and Motocade, the Auckland-based quartet were welcomed by a fanatical crowd when they played a show earlier this year on MTV’s The Lair in Sydney. With plenty of new material being recorded and an explosive live performance, don’t miss out on your chance to see New Zealand’s most exciting new talent.

Check out www.amplifier.co.nz for a free download of Thief from July 30th – August 23rd

Watch the video clip at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdAZvgOZew

Tickets on sale from Monday 20th July from www.undertheradar.co.nz or $10 on the door

Clap Clap Riot NZ Tour

All shows are R18

Friday 7th August
Cassette 9, Auckland w/ Guests

Friday 14th August
Al’s Bar, Christchurch w/ The Transistors and Knives At Noon

Saturday 15th August
Refuel, Dunedin w/ Knives At Noon

Saturday 22nd August
Mighty Mighty, Wellington w/ Fighting the Shakes and Rifles

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
RE: Clap Clap Riot
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Clap Clap Riot
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem