Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Die! Die! Die! Announce New Zealand July Tour
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Having just returned from their White Horse single release tour in the UK, Die! Die! Die! are set to hit the road again, this time back home in New Zealand.

Playing five dates throughout the country, Die! Die! Die! will be heading to Christchurch, Methven, Dunedin, Wellington and Hamilton before heading back into the studio for record a new album due to be released later this year.

While in the UK recently, the band appeared at festivals such as the Stag and Dagger, Great Escape and the Camden Crawl in London. NME Magazine noted Die!Die!Die! as the highlight of Great Escape, while fans had to queue around the block for over half an hour to catch a glimpse of the band headline the Artrocker stage at the Camden Crawl. London fans also had a chance to catch the group at Cargo if they could grab tickets before they sold out!

On their way to perform in Newcastle, an unfortunate misunderstanding lead to the band's tour van being seized by police in Leeds. A plea for help was posted by the band on the internet - fans came through, and not only did the band make it to the gig and get their van returned, but the story was picked up by NME.com, and lead to the Die! Die! Die! single ‘Sideways’ getting radio play on BBC2 after the intriguing news story broke.

Make sure you catch Die! Die! Die! straight off the back of their UK success at the following venues:

Wednesday 8 July - Christchurch -The Media Club (All Ages)
w/ Piece War, Joe Sampson and the T54

Thursday 9 July - Christchurch – Al’s Bar
w/ Piece War and the Transitors

Saturday 11 July - Port Chalmers - Chicks Hotel
w/ Piece War and Bad Sav

Thursday 16 July - Wellington - Bodega
w/ Piece War and Tiddabades

Friday 17 July - Hamilton - Flow
w/ Piece War and Sora Shima

All shows $10 presales from Under The Radar, VUWSA, and Flow.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Die! Die! Die! Announce New Zealand July Tour
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem