Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Sick Disco
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:36 pm
Sick Disco presents The Golden Age

June 6th at Cassette Nine
Sick Disco stands still, in awe of all that is golden….

Computers Want Me Dead (Live)
Nick D
T-Bones
Alex Bull
Cyril Orson
+ Golden Age dance troupe

$10 on the door / Doors at 9pm

Computers Want Me Dead

Computers Want Me Dead is a two-piece electro-synth pop band consisting of Sam Harvey and Damien Daniels. With a stead history in the indie band scene and a dynamic history of forays into electronic music these guys are right on the beat of a whole new zeitgiest. Each has a vastly different international background united by a common love for synths, drum machines, electro music, and alcohol. Originally a more industrial electro sound, with heavy distortion and gritty textures, Damien's musicianship and Sam's rhythm and production skills fuse electrically, resulting in tunes you’ll be humming after one listen. Computers Want Me Dead is New Zealand’s
next big thing!

Cyril Orson

Orson arrived in Auckland three years ago from France and has since caused quite a stir. He’s played along side the best visiting international DJs and stunned the Auckland club scene with his ‘Soniktonik’ nights at Ink and Coherent. Orson collaborates with the Strom brothers from Antix on the Triangle project, recently the Triangle tunes have been charting on London’s prestigious Kiss100!

Nick D

Nick D originally of BFM and C4 fame and now Breakfast host of George FM, Nick is rapidly changing a stagnant Auckland nightlife scene with new music. Nick’s a driving force of the New Zealand music scene and the local dance community, pushing boundaries and bringing you a whole new experience that you’ll only find in some of the worlds best hotspots.

T-Bones

His mix tape was long ago mistakenly reviewed as the work of a Chicago producer by Real Groove magazine. T-bones, of relative obscurity is one of the best indie/electro producers you’ll find. You’ll find his work behind a number of mix discs and a lot of fashion compilations. T-bones used to play out at underground obscure parties like the new rave series called Time to Get Dumb back in 2006, then frequently at Sohomo. He's untarnished pure talent that you'll definitely not see every weekend!

Alex Bull

From psychedelic space disco to the body-shaking compression of modern electro-tech, through quirky rolling house and sci-fi techno, Alex's dj sets bring a magical fusion of, house, electro, disco and techno. Still in his early twenties, Alex has already made a big impression known for playing only the freshest and most innovative body-rocking beats, consistently delivering crowd-rousing sets without compromising his underground electronic edge.

Back Room Hosted by Mint Condition

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Sick Disco
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem