Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Basshunter
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:36 am
BASSHUNTER Now You’re Gone World Tour ’09 comes to New Zealand!

On the back of BASSHUNTER’s #1 Platinum-selling album NOW YOU’RE GONE, featuring two hit singles ‘Now You’re Gone’ and ‘All I Ever Wanted’, BASSHUNTER brings his party downunder for the first time.

BASSHUNTER aka Jonas Altberg from Sweden, will play four massive all-ages shows in October.

Support across the tour comes from local heroes Smashproof, who recently broke the NZ record for the most consecutive weeks at number #1 for hit single ‘Brother’.

The Now You’re Gone World Tour ‘09 promises to be high energy with further guests to be announced and a full DJ line up. These shows are set to be New Zealand’s largest dance-based parties of the year.

BASSHUNTER – NOW YOU’RE GONE (Special Edition featuring CD + Bonus DVD with 9 videos), featuring latest single ‘I Miss You’, is out May 25 on Warner Music New Zealand.

TELSTRACLEAR PACIFIC EVENTS CENTRE - MANUKAU, AUCKLAND
MONDAY 5TH OCTOBER

WELLINGTON TSB ARENA
WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER

DUNEDIN TOWN HALL
FRIDAY 9TH OCTOBER

CHRISTCHURCH WESTPAC ARENA
SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER

ALL SHOWS ARE ALL AGES AND LICENSED EVENTS.
LIMITED EARLYBIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $59 + BF

Tickets on sale FRIDAY 29th MAY at 9am.

Auckland Ticket Direct 0800 4 TICKET or 09 379 7979 www.ticketdirect.co.nz
Wellington Ticketek 0800 842 538 or 03 377 8899 www.ticketek.co.nz
Dunedin Ticket Direct 0800 4 TICKET or 0800 224 224 www.ticketdirect.co.nz
Christchurch Ticketek 0800 842 538 or 03 377 8899 www.ticketek.co.nz

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
RE: Basshunter
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 pm
Just a quick update on the biggest tour of its kind in NZ this year!

This massive Basshunter tour amazingly coincides with the world wide release of his brand new album 'Bass Generation' (Out Monday 28 September). Basshunter's New Zealand fans will now be the first in the world to hear their favourite artist performing these new album tracks live!! This is truly unique timing for a major international artist to be launching an album with live shows in NZ.

Auckland 5 Oct is **Sold Out**

Auckland 6 Oct - SECOND SHOW ADDED at TELSTRACLEAR

Wellington 7 Oct is **Sold Out**

Dunedin 9 Oct - Town Hall

Christchurch 10 - Westpac Arena

The tour line up includes 3OH!3 from USA who have had a world wide hit smash single ‘Don’t Trust me’ since their tour announcement, and our very own Smashproof who should be walking away with some gongs at the New Zealand Music Awards on Thursday - 'Brother' best single of the year, easy! Its the party of the year, and its here next week!

Auckland and Dunedin 0800 4 TICKET
Christchurch 0800 TICKETEK

Waka Pacific Bus company have arranged with Telstraclear Events Centre to run a return chartered bus service between CBD and the venue (both directions) for Basshunters two Auckland shows. Tickets for the bus services are available to pre purchase through www.ticketdirect.co.nz or at any TicketDirect outlet.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Basshunter
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem