UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Ziggz

View Profile
Faye Blais @ Bar Mode?
Posted: Fri May 8, 2009 12:57 pm
I thought Bar Mode had sorted all the shit out? Bet she was REAL pleased pulling up to a no show. Hopefully the Zhain gig in July will actually happen.

http://fayeblaistour.blogspot.com/

Quote:

Thursday, April 30, 2009
palmerston north...
palmerston north had a great feel as we drove in. it was extremely quiet….but expected for a tuesday, I suppose. the energy turned rather quickly, though, as we swung by the bar to discover it had been shut-down with all gigs cancelled. quite the unfortunate bit of news to hear following the incredible vibes we’d been graced with in napier….

but such luck led us to a delicious (but freezing!) picnic dinner in the park followed by tea and a jam at monica and sam’s place in wanganui (apparently there are tour-angels there, too!). they were incredible hosts and allowed for a cozy space and many laughs, after such a weird night.

…change is good.

fHappy

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
RE: Faye Blais @ Bar Mode?
Posted: Sat May 9, 2009 10:31 am
There was a gig taking place there last night and I'm hoping to hear from one of the bands today as to whether it happened or not.

I hope the Human gig takes place next Thursday - we'll be going to it with one of our reviewers.

Ziggz

View Profile
Posted: Sat May 9, 2009 1:01 pm
Hope things work out. I'm real keen to check some gigs out, but don't really want to risk driving 50k for nothing.

I decided not to go to this one at the last minute as I couldn't get confirmation of start time (3 different times were listed on various sites).

This message was edited by Ziggz on Sat May 9, 2009 1:04 pm.

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Posted: Sat Jul 4, 2009 4:20 pm
Hate to tell you this, but while the Zhain gig is still advertised on their MySpace page, it has been removed from the Bar Mode page..

I'm thinking it's probably been cancelled because at the time it was due to take place the booze ban would be in place.

Ziggz

View Profile
Posted: Sun Jul 5, 2009 8:46 pm
Mad

I asked Tane about it via Bebo a few weeks ago, and said he didn't see why it wouldn't be on, but "no booze though". He didn't say why he'd removed the date from Myspace. I'll ask again a few days beforehand, just so I don't go there for nothing! Although, he hasn't logged onto Bebo for a week, which kind of makes me nervous, as that seems to be his main advertising place these days.

He also has UK Subs listed for October, but it's not mentioned on the UK Subs site Neutral

Ziggz

View Profile
Posted: Wed Jul 8, 2009 9:15 am
Here we go again- the UK Subs NZ tour poster, and shock - the Mode date ain't on there. Looks like a load of bands are giving them a wide berth these days Crying

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh159/soulsnbones/uk_subs_nztour.jpg

Muzic Bot

View Profile
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem