Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Sick Disco
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:40 pm
Sick Disco @ Cassette 9 - Sat March 28th 9pm - 5am
w/ Roger Perry, Dick Johnson, Nick D, MTron Bomb, A.D.A.M., Matt Drake & Maya +Vanya!

Roger Perry
DJ, Producer, Musician, Remix artist. Roger Perry has been a pioneering force behind New Zealand DJ culture since 1984. Based in Auckland, Roger is credited with bringing Hip Hop, House, Funk and Soul to the New Zealand dance scene. We feel honoured to have him behind the decks at Cassette.

Dick ‘Magic’ Johnson
As a nipper Mr Magic held his own room at Manchester’s Hacienda and has never looked back since. Always providing a blinding set of the freshest electro, house and disco. Mixed to perfection, Mr Dick Magic Johnson’s a true pro and we all know it.

Nick D
The young darling of Sick Disco, television producer, presenter, promoter and DJ extraordinaire Nick D is one of our most respected electronic music moguls.
Consistently associated with quality dance music, Nick D has travelled the world exploring different nations and what they offer musically. Upon returning to Auckland recently, he’s become our extra special Sick Disco resident treating us to his almighty collection of fresh beats from far and wide.

MTron Bomb
The long standing No Sleep Till Bedtime Show every Saturday night on 95bfm hosted by Melissa a.k.a Meltron, aka MTron Bomb. The radio show like her club set is all about the beats and bass, fusing get-up Parisian House, get serious Berlin minimal and get-the-fucking-party-started New York Disco. Guaranteed to get you ready for thee best night out - thrashing the latest imports before they've hit the street and selecting the wicked from the wack; the true rave from the nu rave. So get on the floor or get out the door..

A.D.A.M.
Adam aka A.D.A.M brings the mother fuckin' ruckus to Friday afternoons at BFM. And then creates mayem on the dance floor at Cassette Number Nine and Sohomo. A busy boy he’s the producer of BFM’S breakfast show and is also part of well the loved Blah Blah Blah DJs. A.D.A.M. runs various gigs all over the show. His aliases include ...Vicious Travolta, Garcon, or A I Bright…

Maya and Vanya
Auckland based DJ sister duo, from Croatia and now taking Auckland’s electronic music scene by storm. Supporting the likes of Crookers, Switch, Solid Groove, Ajax, D.I.M, Bang Gang DJ's etc and regular guests on GeorgeFM.

Matt Drake
Matt has been spinning his wares for the past 15 years, always keeping his eye firmly on the future, playing the most innovative, body rocking cuts spliced, melted and served up in a seamless sonic sauce that has shown him to be one of New Zealand's most innovative dancefloor talents.

$10 on the door. Guestlist before midnight! E-mail [email protected] to be on it.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Sick Disco
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem