Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
The Frontier Report
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:14 am
You’ll want to keep your eyes and ears peeled over the next fortnight for another awesome concert announcement. This is an act that NZ have been aching to see live.

May I suggest you sign up now to The Frontier Touring Company mailing list www.frontiertouring.co.nz so you can be first in on the action.

We’ve been blessed with a great start to the concert year with acts such as Ryan Adams and The Cardinals, NIN, Fall Out Boy, Simply Red, Leonard Cohen and most recently The Edge Summer Jam tour feat The Veronicas, Metro Station, P Money and Midnight Youth – Summer Jam had incredible sell out crowds at every show…

And just to keep you going, here are a few details about our other announced shows.

Have a great weekend.

The Team at Frontier Touring NZ

A DAY ON THE GREEN WITH JIMMY BARNES, THE FEELERS, BILLY TK JR + MC MIKE KING – FINAL SHOWS THIS WEEKEND

After Barnestorming the Canterbury crowd last weekend, Jimmy Barnes will play Auckland and Martinborough this weekend as part of the A Day On The Green winery concert series. Jimmy will be joined by new friends and kiwi faves The Feelers and Billy TK Jr, and the whole event is MC’d by comedian Mr Mike King. This really is an event for everyone and there are still tickets available. Get yours now or buy them as you arrive! (Oh and, Jimmy current band line up and his ‘Greatest Hits’ setlist is his best yet!)

Saturday 14th March @ Villa Maria Estate Winery, Auckland
Tickets through Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.nz or Phone bookings through (09) 970 9700

Sunday 15th March @ Alana Estate Winery, Martinborough
Tickets through Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.nz or Phone bookings through (09) 970 9700

KINGS OF LEON – COMPLETELY SOLD OUT

Wednesday 25th Mar @ Vector Arena, Auckland
SOLD OUT
With support from The Stills (Canada)

Friday 27th Mar @ TSB Bank Arena, Wellington
SOLD OUT
With support from Luger Boa

Sunday 29th Mar @ Westpac Arena, Christchurch
SOLD OUT
With support from Luger Boa

THE FRAY – NO U.S SUPPORT

Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts American group Secondhand Serenade will now not be joing The Fray at their only NZ show in Auckland. However, Luke Thompson is confirmed and this show is proving to be a very hot ticket. See them live this March!

Thursday 26th March @ The Powerstation, Auckland

RISE AGAINST – SELLING OUT NOW

There are less than 100 tickets left for Rise Against’s show at The Powerstation. And for anyone who doesn’t know Cobra Khan are their very special support act. This show will be sold out before the end of the weekend so I strongly suggest you get your ticket ASAP.

Tuesday 31st Mar @ The Powerstation, Auckland
Tickets through Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.nz or phone bookings through (09) 970 9700

THE KILLERS – SEATED TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE

Fans of The Killers are in for the night of their lives this April when The Killers finally hit our shores to play their first arena concert. Some seated tickets are still available but the GA floor is completely sold out.

Wednesday 8th April @ Vector Arena, Auckland
Tickets through Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.nz or phone bookings through (09) 970 9700

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: The Frontier Report
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem