Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Bond Street Bridge to tour new album
Posted: Sun Oct 5, 2008 9:04 am
Bond Street Bridge will be touring extensively throughout New Zealand to promote his new album 'The Mapmaker's Art,' recently released on Monkey Records. The twenty-date tour will begin in Raglan on the 16th of October and end in Auckland a month later having covered most of the country. Bond Street Bridge will be touring with Reb Fountain and the Bandits, who are on the road to promote their album 'holster.'

Bond Street Bridge is the solo project of Auckland musician Sam Prebble, who also plays in the Broken Hearbreakers and Reb Fountain's Bandits. His new record has already started to attract glowing reviews, with Graham Reid describing it as 'very good indeed' on his elsewhere.co.nz site. Prebble's live show is a mesmerising experience; using live loops and reverbs, he builds soundscapes from acoustic guitar, violin, and mandolin to support his darkly lyrical songs. His live act has attracted considerable attention around Auckland, which has seen Bond Street Bridge invited to open for acts such as the Willard Grant Conspiracy.

While Bond Street Bridge has performed extensively in the main centres, this will be his first appearance in many of the towns on the circuit. Prebble says 'I'm really looking forward to getting out of Auckland for a while and playing to some different people. It's going to be a whole lot of fun travelling with the Bandits as well.'

The itinerary is as follows:

- 16th October @ The Old School Arts Hall, Raglan
- 17th October @ Flow, Hamilton
- 18th October @ The Orange Zephyr, Tauranga
- 23rd October @ Happy, Wellington
- 24th October @ Ceramic, Wanganui
- 25th October @ Brook Ale House, New Plymouth
- 5th November @ Arc, Dunedin
- 6th November @ The Gluepot, Invercargill
- 7th November @ Redcliff, Te Anau
- 8th November @ Revolver, Queenstown
- 9th November @ Mint, Wanaka
- 10th November @ Cooks Saddle Bar, Fox Glacier
- 11th November @ Crooked Mile Theatre, Hokitika
- 12th November @ Franks, Greymouth
- 13th November @ The Harbour Light Theatre, Christchurch
- 14th November @ Mayfair Theatre, Kaikoura
- 15th November @ The Wholemeal Café, Takaka
- 16th November @ Yaza, Nelson
- 21st November @ TBA, Auckland

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Bond Street Bridge to tour new album
Posted: Mon Jun 8, 2009 3:46 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem