Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
The Unkut Tour
Posted: Tue Jul 1, 2008 3:34 pm
MTV in association with Unkut Corp proudly present…

YOUNG SID & ETHICAL
THE UNKUT TOUR 08

July 4th – Tauranga – Colisuem (w/ Neesh)
July 11th – Auckland - 4:20 (w/ Red Eye Society)
July 18th – Dunedin – 12 Below (w/ Dudstown)
July 19th – Christchurch – Level One (w/ Grymeworks)
July 25th Wellington – Bar Bodega (w/ Flowz)
July 26th – Gisborne – Soho Bar
August 1st – New Plymouth – 55 (w/ Fact)
August 2nd – Nelson – Phat Club

This July be ready for your city to be rocked by local hip hop heavy weights Young Sid and Ethical as they travel across the main cities of New Zealand as part of the Unkut Tour 08. Sid and Eth will be joined by Urbanology and Auckland club DJ - Substance with host emcee Cyphanetik and local support from the likes of Red Eye Society, Flowz, and Grymeworks as they play eight massive shows throughout the month.

Young Sid's debut album "The Truth" video releases which include "Hood Like Me , "Too Much Pain", "Undisputed", "MTC Its OVA" and "My Letter" have been viewed on YouTube over 300,000 times.

Ethical will be performing songs off his recently released "Ages Turn" album which features collaborations with the likes of Brad Marquis and M1 of Dead Prez. His latest videos "On My Throne" and "Head on My Shoulders" have been picking up some heavy rotation of television.

Live visual projections and giveaways included, this is an event not to be missed.

For more details and weekly prize give-aways visit www.unkuttour.com

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: The Unkut Tour
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:14 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • HOUDINI
    Eminem
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BIRDS OF A FEATHER
    Billie Eilish
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • LUNCH
    Billie Eilish
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem