Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Miscreant
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:14 pm
Miscreant: 'Fight for Me' Release Party, Auckland Central, 18 July 2008

Miscreant bring to you a kick ass night of entertainment to launch their all new single ‘Fight for Me’! Packed with goodies featuring an acoustic opening from These four walls, VIP premier screening of the new video, This Theory of Static and a guest DJ, all for a lousy $5 at the door! Be one of the first 50 people and recieve your free copy of the single.

Miscreant have played at just about every gutter, bar and dingy lounge in and around Auckland to fine tune their rock and have now evolved into one of the countries finest up and coming rock bands. The boys are bringing their rock to you this year with a heap of shows in support of their debut album ‘Complicated Characters’ due to be released following the ‘Fight for Me’ launch party.

If you wish to see them live then don’t miss your opportunity to indulge in a rocking live performance, grab a buddy and head to 4:20 on Friday the 18th of July.

Fans and friends, you don’t wanna miss this one, its gonna be a goodie!

www.myspace.com/miscreantmusic

Sound and lighting brought to you by The Rock Factory www.therockfactory.net

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
RE: Miscreant
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Miscreant
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:17 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • HOUDINI
    Eminem
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BIRDS OF A FEATHER
    Billie Eilish
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • LUNCH
    Billie Eilish
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem