Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Elemental
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:00 am
ELEMENTAL on Thursday May 15th at the Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu, is a celebration of Music + Creativity through the eyes of Jolene Parker, a local Hair + Makeup Artist, Stylist + Creative Art Director. Through her company Style Counsel, Jolene has found the perfect medium to express her multi faceted creativity. By drawing together a team of talented ‘Creatives’ across a range of varied projects Jolene has gathered a strong creative community within Christchurch city.

ELEMENTAL includes an Art piece by Emma Velde, a Photography Display from contributors, Duke Mule, Pat Shepard, Pericles Dailianis + others, Music Videos by Gorilla Pictures, Dreampix + Andie Spargo from Imagic, Wearable Art/Body Painting co-created by Gemma Hinchey, Fire Performers- local Loons, a DJ Set by Rare Shot Blue, an Interactive Station + live Music performances by Hera, Flip Grater + L.A Mitchell. It is a New Zealand Music Month Event + is supported by Christchurch City Council + CHART.

Style Counsel’s vision is to: “Create, relate + stimulate by inspiring others to think about what is possible”, something all who attend ELEMENTAL can be sure to walk away feeling.

This is the first event Style Counsel has presented and is a one night only showcase of Jolene’s body of work from the past 12 months.

Networking opportunities will be fostered on the night, as well as opportunities to find out more about the contributors.

Jolene says, “In everything I do I try to find individual character and feeling to be revealed in my own unique way. Everything I experience and express becomes tactile and has an emotion to accompany it. It is a strange thing to explain, but one thing I do know and am passionate about, is the talent and diversity we have here in Christchurch. Hosting an event like ELEMENTAL is a huge honour and I am privileged to be surrounded and supported by all the ‘Creatives’ involved.”

Nau mai, haere mai. Come and join in the fun.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Elemental
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:17 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• DIE WITH A SMILE
    Lady Gaga And Bruno Mars
  • TASTE
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BIRDS OF A FEATHER
    Billie Eilish
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • GOOD LUCK, BABE!
    Chappell Roan
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BED CHEM
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem