Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Little Bushman
First Auckland City Headline Show

Friday March 7th
Galatos
Doors: 8pm

Support: Samuel Flynn-Scott & DJ Dylan C
Tickets On Sale Monday 25th Feb From Real Groovy Records, Queen St
Ticket Price: $25 Presales & $30 Door Sales (limited)

A psychedelic experience not to be missed! Fusing influences from the late 60’s & 70’s rock/jazz/blues genres, Little Bushman will leave you sated!

“It's been a long time since I've been affected by an album in this way. Pendulum has worked a path through my blood stream, setting up outposts in far reaching arteries and organs and seems now ready to slowly open me up as it gently kneads the brain, sending it's signals to the hand that holds this pen that writes these words. What witchery is this?!” - Amplifier

Little Bushman unleashed their 2nd album, ‘Pendulum’ in December 2007, a musical journey that swings through our past, present & future, with the full band laying down rhythm tracks live to capture that special energy in the same way they did on their ’06 debut ‘The Onus Of Sand’ – & the same way they do when bringing their expansive sound to the stage.

Friday March 7th - The perfect intimate experience of Little Bushman with chief songwriter Warren Maxwell on Nord keyboard, 12 string & harmonica. Bandmates Joe Callwood add screw driver guitar; Tom Callwood brings electric bass, violin & vocals; while Rick Cranson complements his drum kit with additional percussion & vocals.

“In an age where everyone is searching for solutions ‘Pendulum’ offers a musical spirituality as a blueprint for a new era.” - Dominion Post 5 star album review

Rumoured to be so good Hendrix is coming down for it!
Just a rumour.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Little Bushman
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:09 am
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• HOUDINI
    Eminem
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BIRDS OF A FEATHER
    Billie Eilish
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • LUNCH
    Billie Eilish
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem