Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Suicide Dogs Tour
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:24 pm
Puppy Killer Records – not interested in the next big thing – only the best.

Puppy Killer Records is proud to present
The Suicide Dogs debut CD - ‘Breakin’ Away’
Released July 10th 2006 via Rhythmethod.

“Breakin’ Away” Is 16 tracks of explosive high energy punk rock and roll fist in the air anthems - and we're all bloody proud of it! The album was Recorded/Mixed and Mastered at “The Dank” - Puppy Killers own recording facility, nestled squarely in the balloon knot of West Auckland City.

In their short but explosive life Suicide Dogs have battled a musical climate that are over the next big thing before they’ve had a chance to name it, they’ve blown up a car on their first tour and supported a host of international and local heroes and villains (Bleeders. Against Me!, City Newton Bombers, Bouncing Souls) and won over a loyal fanbase with their passionate, no bullshit shows which confront the reality of living as a punk rocker in New Zealand and deal to it the only way we know how – music and goodtimes. S.D have delivered an exciting debut that faces the odds of trying to do something different in New Zealand and smacks them in the face with a passion and drive lacking from most music these days.

To celebrate the release of “Breakin’ Away”, Puppy Killer is packing the family van (tour bus) and taking all the kids on tour! Joined by special guests and label mates MISSING TEETH & POISONERS (still reeling from their 2006 releases), this is a tour NZ punk rock fans have been screaming for, for ages.

Puppy Killer Records Presents
Suicide Dogs CD Release Shows
Breakin' Away
With special guests
MISSING TEETH & POISONERS

Saturday July 8th
@ The Kings Arms Auckland
R18 – 8pm

Friday July 14th
@ Subnine, Wellington
All Ages 6pm
R 18 10pm

Saturday July 15th
Napier Vineyards
All Ages – 8pm

Friday July 21st
Upsett Records, Hamilton
All Ages – 8pm

Saturday July 22nd
Ellen Melville Hall, Auckland
All Ages – 8pm

Friday July 28th
The Brownzy, Browns Bay, Auckland
R18

Tickets, CD’s and merchandise available on the door at all shows.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Suicide Dogs Tour
Posted: Tue Jul 3, 2007 10:45 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem