Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
The Return of Fly My Pretties… Returns
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:48 pm
Due to popular demand Fly My Pretties will be performing a one-off gig at Wellington’s Opera House.

Capturing the tremendous vibe of eight jammed events at the Paramount (Wellington) and Hopetoun Alpha (Auckland), the new CD/DVD album ‘The Return of Fly My Pretties’ is in stores on November 22nd. Now Fly My Pretties return to the stage for another awesome theatre performance.

Fly My Pretties features The Black Seeds front man Barnaby Weir, and an allstar line up of Wellington musicians. The band includes familiar faces from the very first Fly My Pretties album like Sam Scott, Age Pryor and Tessa Rain, as well as the addition of heavy new-soul songs from Adi Dick, genius licks from pianist Jeremiah Ross (aka Module), and smoky, powerful vocals of Hollie Smith.

In conjunction with the live music Nektar provide a live visual installation with gems from the NZ Film Archive. The concept-based Fly My Pretties live-show has (without a doubt) become one of the most talked about events of 2005 in New Zealand, so don’t miss this rare opportunity to see this dynamic mix of talented musicians playing at one of the finest venues in New Zealand.

The Return of Fly My Pretties Live @ The Opera House
Friday December 9th, 2005
Pre-sales only $45 (Tickets available through Ticketek)
7.30 doors, 8pm Start.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: The Return of Fly My Pretties… Returns
Posted: Fri Dec 8, 2006 12:37 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • BEAUTIFUL THINGS
    Benson Boone
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME
    Artemas
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • LOSE CONTROL
    Teddy Swims
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem