Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Elemeno P Gigs
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:43 pm
Elemeno P are proud to announce that Auckland is now an ALL AGES show (with an underage bar and an R18 bar!)

Elemeno P's frontman Dave Gibson says "It's been so so long since we've played an all ages gig in Auckland...in fact it's been ages since we played an all ages gig full stop... so I feel that the kids deserved to be rocked. And rock we will"

Also on the bill in Auckland & Hamilton with be rock girls FOAMY ED

Foamy Ed's latest single 'Failing to see' (recorded by Elemeno P's Justyn Pilbrow) is an emotional track, covering all the pop elements of the Auckland rock group, and receiving generous attention, both on radio and
TV - a great follow up to their last single EXHALE which still sits at #1 on Kiwi FM. Foamy Ed have proven that the last nine years of playing together has shaped them into a sound that cannot be ignored, thrusting them into the forefront of the New Zealand music scene.

ELEMENO P celebrate the release of their second album 'Trouble In Paradise’ .....recorded at Melbourne’s Sing Sing studios, produced by Sal Villanueva (Thursday, Taking Back Sunday) and mixed in his New Jersey studio Big Blue Meenie. The result is an album of 11 energetic power pop tunes packing an edgy rock punch, that includes the straight-to-the-radiowaves singles “11:57” and “Burn”. Anyone who has seen them in the live realm would be impressed. Playing out is the sine quo non of rockn’roll, it’s where it all comes together and by now they are a finely honed rockn’roll killing machine.

Also joining Elemeno P direct from Perth Australia are End of Fashion... ‘O Yeah’ is the first single from End Of Fashion’s self titled debut album sitting in the top 10 on both pop & rock radio. With its thumping bass line and stick-in-your-head chorus, it sits between ten equally punchy and unforgettable tunes that make this foursome from Perth one hell of an item to look out for. The album was produced by Dennis Herring, a veteran who’s worked with Elvis Costello and Counting Crows.

THURSDAY 3RD NOVEMBER, STAGE, WELLINGTON
FRIDAY 4RD NOVEMBER, ALTITUDE, HAMILTON
SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER, THE STUDIO, AUCKLAND (ALL AGES)

TICKETS FROM TICKETEK & SELECTED SOUNDS STORES

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Elemeno P Gigs
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:03 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem