Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

eamonn

View Profile
Rock The Space
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:23 pm
Rock The Space

Thursday October 13th

There's nothing you can really do to prepare to rock. Do you prepare to eat a delicious meal? Are you hungry? Then you're gonna eat it.
Jack Black

Rock is so much fun. That's what it's all about - filling up the chest cavities and empty kneecaps and elbows.
Jimi Hendrix

Rock isn't art, it's the way ordinary people talk.
Billy Idol

If you want to get a sensual thunderbolt then you have got to be cocked, locked and ready to rock, doc. I find that whole milk and lots of Vitamin D help.
Ted Nugent

Overview

This Thursday 13Oct Rock The Space.

You will be treated to five original bands + rock Dj Knave Knixx. For only 5$.

1. Slow Dance
2. Sullen Moon
3. No San Pedro
4. Alpha Noise
5. DISASTERADIO
+ Knave Knixx spinning CDs between sets.

Where: It will be held at Valve Bar 154 Vivian St. When: Thursday 13th of October. This event is 18+ Rock the space the live event for people who want to rock out.

DISASTERADIO is a band consisting of LUKE ROWELL and COMPUTER. Luke has consistently worked hard and grown his collection of computers wiz bangers and sound makers. Luke has earned the respect of an ever growing fan base. You can’t help but adore his fantastic synth tunes. No one can resist dancing like innocent children to these nostalgic 80s synth sounds.

mp3.com.au/disasteradio

Alpha Noise is a Wellington based band formed at the end of 2001. Alpha Noise is Cormac Ferris, Tia Beaufort, Aaron Stewart and Zack Dredge. Alpha Noise are a band that sounds like they have just come straight out of the 90s alternative rock scene.

http://www.myspace.com/alphanoise

No San Pedro low down dirty stoner rock.
-Who's hidden the cactus!
Cowboy vs..psychedelic rock,cut loose with wild beats of she 'Cave bear' on drums,'The Moose' stonking bass grooves,and the 'Girl with no-name', guitaring,and vocal atrocities,be prepared for tales of mushrooms,herds on the grass lands,and a favoritism tendencies for Sesame St...at a wooly bar near you!
psychedelic cowboy, cactus munching,mushroom drooling,stnr rock.

Sullen Moon are a dark glam rock band. Sullen Moon sounds Like Sullen Moon.

http://www.myspace.com/sullenmoonband

About slowdance
Slowdance are a four piece rock band with riveting, eye bulging, back shivering rock, Slowdance bring an eclectic new sound, fresher than your local fruit shop, to the Wellington music scene. Having recently recorded a four track EP produced by John Davidson (the drummer from crumb), their music has achieved a more mature sound that graces listeners with something unique. Slowdance are constantly experimenting with their music and trying to get it heard by as many people as humanly possible.

http://www.slowdance.co.nz/

This message was edited by eamonn on Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:25 pm.

This message was edited by eamonn on Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:34 pm.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Rock The Space
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:56 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem