3 May 2024
UsernamePassword

Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

alistorm

View Profile
Decadance's 4th Birthday feat Scott Project tickets.........
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:36 pm
Hey there,

Decadance's 4th birthday feat Scott Project on October 14th at 4:20 tickets are now available and i am selling tickets them for $37 if your interested? normally you have to pay a booking fee but I can deliver them anywhere in Auckland by hand. PM me or email me on [email protected] and we can sort something out, this is going to be one hell of a party!!!!

Sony presents Decadance’s 4th Birthday - 'New Times & New Sound' featuring DJ Scot Project (Germany) - first ever appearance in New Zealand!

AUCKLAND - Friday 14th October at 4:20

DJ SCOT PROJECT (Germany)

with support from:

Seb Darush

Mattman

Matt Wright

Joe Revell

Delegate

Ali Storm

Jaykay

To mark the 4th year of Decadance Productions on the New Zealand scene we have invited someone very special - the godfather of hard trance - DJ Scot Project from Germany. This inventive producer and DJ has been shaping the sound of harder and techier trance for over 10 years and has been an influence to many artists like Yoji Biomehanica, Dark by Design and many more. Scot's sound today is, as fresh, as it was when he started. He always strives to look for new trends, sounds and feel to the music. His sound today is techy but smooth, driving but groovy, energetic but refined.

www.djscotproject.com

Here is what Decadance founder Seb has to say about DJ Scot Project.

Scot Project has been on top of my wish list of artists I would like to see play at Decadance for more than three years. His intricate and energetic sound has been one of the biggest influence's on my career in electronic music promotion and my own djing also. He is the No 1 hard/tech trance DJ in the world and we are proud to be bringing him to New Zealand for the first time. We had to work hard to deliver him to you but we know that it will be worth while.

I strongly recommend you to see the first ever appearance of the most modernistic harder-tech-trance DJs and producers on the globe.

Be part of the new Decadance and enjoy the new sound!

Special edition 'SCOT PROJECT @ Decadance' T-shirts available soon.

READ THIS!!!!!

For this special occasion we booked NZ’s favourite and most amazing stealth colour laser (as featured at Resolution05 in the Decadance zone) supplied and operated by Paul Van Den Nieuwenhuysen of Laser Light International. Paul has worked for many years in the UK, as part of the production team for Gatecrasher and today he is one of most sought after lighting and laser operators in the country. Paul has an excellent history of servicing top dance events, as well, as many corporate events.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem