Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Boost Mobile NZ Schools Tour Reunion 2005
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:24 pm
It's been a long haul but finally the boys are back in their hometown. Rock edge band My Life Story have just spent 17 weeks on the road, taking the Boost Mobile NZ Schools Tour on a gruelling stretch across 80 schools, performing in front of an estimated 40,000 students.

After tearing up the Juice TV Awards on Monday night where they won "Best Breakthrough Video", My Life Story will celebrate the conclusion of the tour at a massive show, bringing together all the bands that have featured on previous NZ Schools Tours.

Grammy nominees, Steriogram will also be performing on the night. With over 300 international shows under their belts, these NZ rock heavyweights have recently added a Top 20 UK single to their list of international successes.

NZ Schools Tour Reunion Show features:
My Life Story
Steriogram
Goodnight Nurse
Wash
+ Streetwise Scarlet (featuring past years’ crew members)

Don't miss this amazing show; there won't be many chances to see the entire Schools Tour line-up together on one stage!

Friday 23rd September
The Studio, K Rd
All Ages (downstairs) R18 (upstairs)

Doors 7:30pm
Tickets are only $15 from Sounds and Real Groovy (on sale Wednesday 7th Sept.) or $20 for door sales.

My Life Story will also be premiering their brand new video and single ‘Fairytale Life’

Each of these bands has forged a reputation for their powerhouse live shows. With them all on the same bill this is a show not to be missed!

The NZ Schools Tour has been an incubator for NZ musicians since 2002. Its objective is to give young New Zealanders the opportunity to experience New Zealand music at its highest level, while at the same time helping the touring band with its professional development - developing a strong fan base, the tools to grow experience in areas such as professionalism, credibility, work ethic, and of course the reality of touring life.

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Boost Mobile NZ Schools Tour Reunion 2005
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem