Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Elemeno P with Streetwise Scarlet
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:12 pm
It’s been over a year since Elemeno P rocked out to their screaming fans and they are back for a one-off show in hometown, Auckland. The band has been working extremely hard in Melbourne with punk rock producer Sal Villanueva (Thursday & Taking Back Sunday) creating 'Trouble in Paradise', their second album, after debut 'Love and Disrespect' reached triple plantinum sales in New Zealand.

The bands chosen a small capacity venue to get up close, hot and sweaty with a limited audience. Don't miss your chance to see Elemeno P at Auckland’s Rising Sun early September for a taste of their new album due for release late October, featuring single '11:57' which was Number 1 on the most added to radio charts on release.

"It's been so long since we played live... we’ve just had a heads down, working our asses off writing and recording... and you forget that the whole reason your killing yourself is so you can play... to people... and have a party... I can’t wait. Intimate it will be. Rock we will" Dave Gibson

Dave will be joined by fellow band-members Lani Purkis, Justyn Pilbrow, Scotty Pearson and a special live 5th member Godfrey de Grut for a night not to be missed!

ELEMENO P LIVE...

SAT 3RD SEPTEMBER
@ THE RISING SUN, K RD

Limited Tickets on sale now from Ticketek and Real Groovy

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Elemeno P with Streetwise Scarlet
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:30 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• FORTNIGHT
    Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • DOWN BAD
    Taylor Swift
  • THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
    Taylor Swift
  • SO LONG, LONDON
    Taylor Swift
  • I CAN DO IT WITH A BROKEN HEART
    Taylor Swift
  • MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS
    Taylor Swift
  • BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM
    Taylor Swift
  • FLORIDA!!!
    Taylor Swift feat. Florence And The Machine
  • WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME?
    Taylor Swift
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem