Remember Me? | Join | Recover
Click here to sign in via social networking

Gig Guide Forums

Shade
muzic.net.nz Admin

View Profile
Degrees.K NZ Tour Dates Announced
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:23 pm
Since relocating to Sydney in 2002, Degrees.K have rooted themselves confidently in the core of the Australian scene. Whilst creating a buzz as an exciting and powerful unit with a consistently solid live show, 2004's E.P release Children of the Night Sky justified the bands live reputation, receiving much praise from the industry and music community alike.

With a line up change in early 2005 resulting in drummer Chris Spark handing over the beaters to the capable Oscar Wuts (Letterbox Lambs, Ejector), followed shortly by the departure of axe man number two Charlie Underwood, the band now return to the original sonic trio with front men Deano Cameron providing the bottom end and Gene Vincent taking on the vocal and gat task. After months of heads down experimenting the DK sound has been polished raw with swag of fresh-off-the-boat tunes for the masses.

In August, Degrees.K arrive back in the land of the puffy white cloud to rock the block party and ready to recharge the people with a drive-by showcase, the first time the band has played NZ since supporting Shihad over Summer 2005.

With a steaming 4-track tour EP available exclusively and special guests Jakob, ‘Orkid and The Undercurrents appearing at the shows, be sure to come along for a special night of manic bliss.

Dates Presented by the Goonbag Mafia:

- Wellington 11th August @ Happy w/ Special Guests Jakob
- Christchurch 12th August @ Dux De Lux w/ Special Guests 'Orkid
- Christchurch 13th August @ Wunderbar w/ Special Guests The Undercurrents

Roli

View Profile
RE: Degrees.K NZ Tour Dates Announced
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:16 pm
Arg. No Auckland gig Sad.
(Oh well, i guess its time that the rest of their country got their share.. i shouldnt complain).

Muzic Bot

View Profile
RE: Degrees.K NZ Tour Dates Announced
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:30 pm
This is an automatic reply stating that Muzic Bot has closed this thread due to inactivity.

This means that there have been no posts made to this thread for a period of 12 months and the thread has been locked.

Now that this thread is locked, you will not be able to make any further posts to it.

Please login to post.

NZ Top 10 Singles

• MILLION DOLLAR BABY
    Tommy Richman
  • NOT LIKE US
    Kendrick Lamar
  • LUNCH
    Billie Eilish
  • A BAR SONG (TIPSY)
    Shaboozey
  • I HAD SOME HELP
    Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen
  • CHIHIRO
    Billie Eilish
  • ESPRESSO
    Sabrina Carpenter
  • TOO SWEET
    Hozier
  • BIRDS OF A FEATHER
    Billie Eilish
  • SKINNY
    Billie Eilish
View the Full NZ Top 40...
muzic.net.nz Logo
100% New Zealand Music
All content on this website is copyright to muzic.net.nz and other respective rights holders. Redistribution of any material presented here without permission is prohibited.
Report a ProblemReport A Problem