18 April 2012 - 0 Comments
Entries are NOW OPEN for the Battle of the Bands 2012 National Championship
Over 2 months of eliminations will be held at multiple live music venues in
· Bands enter online at http://www.battleofthebands.co.nz/
· After registration, bands are placed into a heat at a venue nearest their location.
· Heats & semi finals will run throughout June & July, with regional finals held at the end of July and early August; cumulatingwith the National Final in late August.
As well as gaining national attention, the winning band will receive a bevy of prizes including:
· Recording time at NZ’s premier recording facility York Street Studios
· Musical equipment from Jansen, Allen & Heath and Audio Technica
· Live appearances
· And more to be announced
The country’s best Live Music Venues will host Battle of the Bands events.
2012 venue choices (Most were also prior battle year’s venues) are: Juice Bar & The Kings Armsin Auckland, Outback Inn in Hamilton, Brewers Bar in Mt. Maunganui, Bogeda in Wellington, Dux Live in Christchurch, and more to be announced.
Entries open now with the event running nationwide from June…